Save Time, Explore More | Enjoy Priority Access with Acropolis Skip-the-Line Tickets
Acropolis Skip the Line Tickets
Why You Should Skip the Line at Acropolis?
How to Skip the Line at the Acropolis?
Skip the Line Tickets or Guided Tours - What to Choose?
Skip the Line Tickets
- With Acropolis skip-the-line tickets, you can enjoy priority access to the site.
- You can enjoy discounts when booking these tickets online. Acropolis skip-the-line tickets allow you to enter the site and the Parthenon and most typically also include an audio guide, translated into over 5 languages.
- If you book these tickets in advance, you can also make sure that you won't miss the attraction even if there are too many people on the day of your visit.
- Since you do not have to wait in long lines, you can save valuable time and spend more time exploring the different monuments and citadels inside the site.
- Guided tours include an expert tour guide who knows the Acropolis inside out. They will take you through the site and tell you interesting stories and anecdotes.
- If you are interested in the history and architecture of the Acropolis, it is better to book guided tours, as an expert would better acquaint you with the site.
- Guided tours are also ideal for solo travelers. You do not have to worry about planning your visit around the attraction, or the cultural, and language barriers. Your tour guide will be responsible for taking you around.
Verdict: We recommend you book Acropolis guided tours because you will get to enjoy the skip-the-line benefits as well as a 2-hour tour around the site. After the tour, you can use the included audio guide, available in over 5 languages to explore the attraction at your own pace.
Frequently Asked Questions About Acropolis Skip the Line Tickets
Yes, you can skip ahead of long lines by booking Acropolis tickets online. If you book tickets on the day of your visit, it could mean a wait time of around 2 to 3 hours. Purchasing skip-the-line tickets will allow you to save time. You can browse through our curated selection of skip-the-line tickets and guided tours to visit Acropolis at the best possible prices.
Yes, you can avail of audio guides in over 5 languages- English, German, French, Spanish, and Italian with your Acropolis skip-the-line tickets. If you want to delve deeper into the history of the temples and citadels inside the Acropolis, make sure to choose the ticket option that provides the ‘Official Audio Guide’.
Yes, you can purchase tickets right before you enter the site, however, we recommend you book your Acropolis skip-the-line tickets well in advance. If you wait until the day of your visit, the tickets may be sold out.
You can purchase Acropolis skip-the-line tickets that offer access to the site and the Parthenon for €22. We also offer guided tours, where an expert tour guide will take you through the main highlights for around 2 hours at €49. The Ancient Athens guided tour allows you to visit the Acropolis, the Parthenon, and the Museum for €74.
The best benefit of booking Acropolis skip-the-line tickets is that you can bypass long queues at the entrance. By saving valuable time, you can spend more time exploring the attraction. Note that you can skip ahead ticket lines and not security lines with these tickets.
You can book your Acropolis skip-the-line tickets online. We recommend booking tickets online because it is convenient and also saves you time and money. You can also plan your visit in advance by purchasing tickets online.
The Acropolis skip-the-line tickets include an audio guide in over 5 languages- English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian. You can book Acropolis guided tours that include skip-the-line access along with a 2-hour visit accompanied by an expert tour guide. It is ideal for visitors who want to know more about the site, hear interesting facts, and anecdotes surrounding the Acropolis.
The Acropolis skip-the-line tickets offer flexible validity, meaning you can enjoy a trip to the site whenever you please.
We recommend booking your Acropolis skip-the-line tickets well in advance because, given the popularity of the Acropolis and the guaranteed long lines, tickets tend to sell out. While there are no restrictions, you may lose out on fast-track access if you do not book tickets early.
The Acropolis has 2 entrances- the main entrance on the southwest side of the Acropolis Hill, and the side entrance on the southeast corner of the hill. Typically, the main entrance is most crowded with visitors. Head to the side entrance as it is not very well known yet. You can enter through any of the entrances. Make sure to check your ticket voucher for any specific instructions.
No, you cannot amend, cancel, or reschedule your Acropolis skip-the-line tickets. Make sure to double-check your information when planning a visit to the Acropolis.
The Acropolis is arguably the most important highlight of Athens. It is crowded with visitors almost throughout the year, especially the summer months, with the waiting times sometimes going beyond 1.5 to 2 hours. To skip ahead of long lines, book Acropolis skip-the-line tickets before the day of your visit.
Yes, the Acropolis skip-the-line tickets not only allows you to skip ahead of long lines, but also allows you to see the Parthenon and comes with an audio guide, available in over 5 languages. You can also upgrade it to visit the Acropolis Museum. These tickets are ideal for travelers who want to spend more time exploring the attraction.